Just watched this video on youtube, touching moments!
Its like a relay letters, from Chinen to Yamada, Yamada to Yuto and Yuto to Chinen.
I dont know when and where it was happened, seems that its around 2007 or 2008, they looks so young on it :)
Chinen’s letters so touching, and Yuto’s expressions make me wanna hug him :’)
Here’s their letters~
To Yamada-kun, the first time I met Yamada-kun was when I moved from Shizuoka to Tokyo.
At that time, I was really nervous and Yamada-kun had come and asked me if everything was okay? I was happy.
One day at a convenience store, when we lined up to pay Yamada-kun from the behind unexpectedly came and paid for me.
That time I thought that you were really cool and kakkoi. I think I can’t compare to Yamada-kun.
In HS7, Yamada-kun’s always the one makes people laugh and like imitating people. The one that you imitate best is Enari Kazuki-san. That’s unexpectable ne?
To be in the same team with a kind, funny and cool person like Yamada-kun I feel really happy. From now on, please take care of me.
To Nakajima-kun, do you remember that we once did this before?
At first I felt a bit worried although we’re the same age but Yuto is my senior, so I always used formal words.
But on the announcement day of Hey Say 7, I was so excited that I used the informal words talking with you.
After that I felt everything’s okay, so from now on I’ll keep on using informal words.
Like that we can talk with each others comfortably ne. Do you realize it?
Actually I really admire your kindness. Yuto is always kind and take care of everyone. When I feel desperate you’re always the first on to talk to me and send me a mail when I come home.
On the train, you always save the seat for old people. When there’re no old people, let’s save a seat for me ne!
For that wonderful Yuto, from now on let’s try our best!
To Chinen-kun, if using a word to express Chii that would be “squirrel”, you’re tiny and always flit around. You often sit on others’ laps, from Takaki-kun, Arioka-kun, Fujigaya-kun to Kawai-kun like a squirrel moves from tree to tree.
If Chii had a tail, ears and front teeth, you would be a real squirrel.
But against your cute appearance, you can do many almighty things so well like backflip, backdance, singing and playing dramas. I was so amazed by those things. And I’ve learned many things from you.
Lastly, to you too.. Although there’re times that we quarrel with each other but teamwork is really important.
From now on let’s try our best!!!
credits to uploader and Innocent fox (translator)
- furthershores likes this
- toelan reblogged this from whida
- toelan likes this
- shzuzu likes this
- jefangirls reblogged this from whida
- ichigoparfait likes this
- piercethesirensat6 reblogged this from jump-addiction
- piercethesirensat6 likes this
- engrishwaffur likes this
- jump-addiction reblogged this from whida
- jump-addiction likes this
- meimei-chii likes this
- winkthensmileryosuketaemin likes this
- denebora likes this
- justforyuri reblogged this from massuia
- justforyuri likes this
- ayurichidou reblogged this from whida
- icanmakemydreamsareality reblogged this from whida
- icanmakemydreamsareality likes this
- wonderlandtrain likes this
- maemiayabito reblogged this from ryoyuuki
- maemiayabito likes this
- gakeppuchinoline likes this
- yorikaji reblogged this from massuia
- massuia reblogged this from whida
- massuia likes this
- karinbc likes this
- dildomin likes this
- ryoyuuki reblogged this from yuto-basashi-purinsu
- ryoyuuki likes this
- endlessdreamx reblogged this from yuto-basashi-purinsu
- endlessdreamx likes this
- yuto-basashi-purinsu reblogged this from whida and added:
- whida posted this